Safend Data Protection Suite v3.6.1
20.09.2019 => Releasedatum ProSoft
- Anti-Virus – Scan Drive letter, instead of folders structure
- Inspector – Internet Explorer 11 Memory usage Errors on Windows 10 were fixed.
- Uninstall – Successfully uninstalling the client while its files are in use
- Support for multi–session burning CD in Windows 7
- Fixed Multiple errors during encryption & decryption of flash USB device on a Secure Boot enabled system.
- Fixed Encryption screen appears as ‘Not Responding’ when encrypting any storage device.
- No More duplicate logs for the same action appear in the server.
- Only Operating Systems names shown in Reporter.
- Support for computer members with long distinguish name (larger than 255 characters)
- Fixed “Failed to access file” error message during Media encryption BACKUP process
- Inspector machine policy enforce after deleting DPS Temp folder
- Console work properly after sync tree action
Fixed Blue Screen occurs on Intel Compute Stick when Safend client is installed.
- User policy is enforced on Server 2016
Windows XP Is no longer Supported.
USB Type-C is not supported on versions of Windows prior to Windows 10
- Management Console Build: 3.6.1103.5 (64bit)
- Protector Client Build: 3.6.1106.0 (32bit)
- Protector Client Build: 3.6.1106.0 (64bit)